In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) the Czech Centre for Human Rights and Democracy informs the subscribers of the V4 Human Rights Review or the Czech Republic Human Rights Review (hereinafter “the subscribers”) about the manner of processing their personal data:
1. The Czech Centre for Human Rights and Democracy processes the following personal data of the subscribers:
a. identification data: a name and a surname,
b. contact information: an email address, a name of the affiliated organization and its website.
2. Personal data of the subscribers are processed for the purpose of distributing the respective journal and is not transmitted to third parties.
3. The subscribers have the right of access to their personal data, the right to have their personal data rectified or erased, the right to restrict the processing of personal data to only a necessary extent and the right to an explanation regarding the processing of personal data. The subscribers also have the right to object at any time to the processing of their personal data and the right to data portability.
4. In case a subscriber finds out (or presumes) that the Centre for Human Rights and Democracy processes personal data of the subscriber in contradiction to the aforementioned rules, the subscriber has the right to request an explanation, potentially a rectification or an erasure of his or her personal data. The subscriber has the right to file a complaint directly with the Office for Personal Data Protection, notwithstanding the statement of the Czech Centre for Human Rights and Democracy.
5. In case of a disagreement with the aforementioned manner of processing of personal data, the subscriber has the right to unsubscribe from receiving the respective journal by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.